GroundWork is the leader in MET stations and programs for the solar industry. Our services are targeted to developers, EPCs and plant owner/operators.
We are honored to lend our expertise to the solar radiation measurement community. GroundWork attends, presents and/or contributes to the following:
• National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s (NREL) National Pyrheliometer Comparisons (NPC)
• IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference
• Sandia National Laboratories’ PV Performance Modeling Workshop
• American Solar Energy Society’s (ASES) Resource Application Technical Division
• Solar Asset Management North America
• PV Operations & Maintenance USA
• Solar Power International (SPI)
GroundWork is a member of the American Solar Energy Society (ASES), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).